Sumerler pipes were hand made by the late Mauro Armellini before his death in 2004. These pipes are new old stock and are offered "as is". The briar is clean of visible fills though natural flaws exist in each piece. The stamping is quite blurry....done with the unsteady hand of an elderly master carver in his final days. Sun cured Italian briar will smoke cool and sweet and break in like a dream!
This quarter-bent features flame grain and briar inlays on the sides of the mouthpiece.
- Weight -2.1oz
- Length -5 5/8"
- Width - (At widest point) 1 5/8"
- Height - 2"
- Chamber Diameter - 7/8" (conical)
- Chamber Depth - 1 5/8"
- Stem Material - Lucite (With briar accent).
- Passes a cleaner? -Yes, easily
- On left of shank- "FATTA A MANO" over "SUMERLER" .
- On bottom of shank- "ITALY"
- On right of shank "KK"